"How to build a booty." you ask? Let's get to work!
Always take the time to warm up your joints and muscles before you workout. Leg swings, deep knee bends, etc are a great idea.
Start with a lighter weight and as you feel stronger and more stable, try adding weight. To build a booty, your need to build the glute muscles. Muscles grow by being challenged. Always stay safe and protect your back, but if you can challenge yourself a bit more, go for it.
Love this workout?? Check out my complete plans here.
Fit Mom Booty Workout
1. High Box or Bench Step Ups
You can hold dumbbells if you feel stable enough to do so. Push through your heel.
2. Curtsy Lunge
Warm up with no weight first. Instead on lunging directly back, lunge as if you are doing a curtsy.
4x 10 each side
3. Goblet Squat – feet wide, toes out, go deep, hold the dumbbell like a goblet.
Warm up with no weight first.
4. Glute Bridge – Lie under a bar with large weights on it or hold a weight at your hips.
Lift up your glutes and squeeze at the top.
5. Landmine press to reverse lunge
4x10 each leg
6. Side Steps with Band - This is a great booty day finisher!
20 steps each direction x 3-4